Saturday, October 6, 2007

August 2007 Hide n' Seek


Bethany loves to hide--anywhere, anytime; shes good at it too, and can be very quiet. One time I was upstairs doing something and couldn't find her when it was time to go back down. I looked in the front room, the bathroom (to make sure she wasn't holding grandma's deco bear), the bedroom (she likes to hide in grandma's closet). I had been calling for her as I looked and she hadn't made a peep and was nowhere to be found; I couldn't figure out where she could be. I went back in to the front room and walked to the middle of the room and so I could see past the recliners, there she was quiet as a mouse hiding from me in plain sight--she sqealed and laughed when I saw her.

We got a chest-of-drawers and took it apart to clean and repair and she thought the drawers were perfect for her.

No comments: