Monday, November 26, 2007

Christmas Dreams

I wanted to get my Halloween and Canyon Trip posted first--but I am so slow (and the pictures from the Canyon haven't even been downloaded yet) so I thought I had better just post this now.

We put up are Christmas Tree and all of our Christmas decorations last night (shame on me, no pictures) and this morning Bethany was just sitting at the table in front of the tree eatting her funyons and watching the tree; no tv, no nothing else--just so content for at least 30 minutes. I wanted a picture, but knew that as soon as I walked in to get the camera then she would be done.

She is such a busy body and is actually spending more time undecorating (or should I say re-arranging) then anything else. This whole season will be about following her around constantly and making sure the decorations stay on the tree, the stockings stay hung, and that no presents are unwrapped before Christmas morning.....

No comments: