Sunday, June 9, 2013

The Sunday Wriggle Monster (aka Bethany)

I don't think Bethany could stay still long enough to save her life, but Sundays are the worsyt considering our physical activity consist of walking to church and home from church.

She was bouncing all the place while we were being lazy and watching tv (she was watching her kindle) so Mark told her to go over to the couch--I wish I had a movie camera (well, I do, but it takes quite a set up).  She laid on the couch watching her kindle while wriggling and jiggling and kicking her legs; next time I look over she is still watching the kindle but its turned so she can be in the rocking chair and hanging over the arm of the couch.  She finally gave up trying to be in one place and started playing with her "my little pony" toys; which is a whole topic unto its self.

Maybe I can do something about my crazy schedule this summer and make sure to be able to take her for some walks and allow her to expand her imagination outside.

She is so beautiful (I know we aren't supposed to refer to a girls physical beauty, but hers is more than that)...she has so much energy and imagination and her views are just so astounding and unique and make me think...I just need to make sure that who she is now continues to be cultivated and not stifled or shut down by those already blinded by the world.

1 comment:

Smith Family said...

I really should do spell check...I also shouldn't do this while working--I don't think straight (good excuse)