Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Spring it is approaching.....

Now that I've started, maybe I should add a little bit more to this blog.

Things are slow but good--there hasn't been a lot of work at Marriott for a while but the hours are now starting to pick up.

Talmage is loving school still and does so well in it--can't beleive its almost over. May 29th and then he'll be home for the summer.

Bethany still wakes up asking about him every morning and is always telling us we need to go get Talmage from school.

I love those two kids together (when they are not fighting or teasing each other). For the most part they are so good together and we take them out on their bikes and to the park as much as possible and they are always playing tag, hide-and-go-seek or trains on the slides; and they are pretty good to work on the computer together (Bethany practically sits on his lap to watch the shows and Talmage helps her with the games).

I sure hate to see them grow up--I wish they could both be 2 1/2 or 3 forever.

Talmage has now lost 4 teeth and is still trying to decide if its the Tooth Fairy or the parents who bring the money (he asked me if parents ever lie).

2 comments:

mP said...

eek! what did you tell him? that's such a tough question.

Smith Family said...

I think I told him that everyone lies (maybe I didn't, maybe I lied and said no--but I think I told him that parents do lie). I asked him if he thought the parents do it because he brought it up again at dinner and he said he didn't know and we left it at that.
Hes still going back and forth on Santa Clause too. I want him to still believe but in some ways it will make it easier if he doesn't