Thursday, March 26, 2009

Twilight

Its been "Twilight" or the vampire movie all week at our house.

We rented the movie on Saturday and everyone watched it and even though I thought it was a little sappy at times (like the book) everyone actually liked it. Even mark likes it (although he does think the running up hill part looks cheesy). Talmage's favorite vampire is Edward and Bethany's favorites is the good one who doesn't want to be a monster (Edward). And now, while I am slaving away at work (ha, ha), they are in watching it again.Talmage wants to buy it and said he will save money to help us buy it--I still want to wait for the Amazon special prices.

2 comments:

logan and jayme payne said...

I must say I have enjoyed Twilight a few times myself. I bought it at costco last week and I have to tell myself that watching it multiple times is a waste of time. but i do like how quickly a movie can remind you of a good book.

Smith Family said...

I used to hate how different the movie is or how it leaves things out; but now I just read the book and it helps me understand the characters motivation, etc and I enjoy both