Thursday, October 16, 2008

And the winner is.....

Gosh , so I really suck at this blogging thing. I was using the excuse that it was such a hassle to download pictures since all I have right now is my work computer; but now I shouldn't have any problems adding pictures and I still don't put anything in.
The whole point of this was really just kind of journaling for me to keep tracking of what was going on with my family; but I think I might just have to go back to the old fashioned way of writing everything down in an actual journal because that way I can carry it with me everywhere and not have to worry about actually taking time to get on the computer. Thats probably the way I will go--I kind did this blogging thing so that my old friends we no longer live near anymore could keep up with what was going on and what the kids look like, but I don't think any of them even check out the blog--not to mention the lack of phots :). So, I might add a thing or two here, but if I can get started back to journals I'm quiting this.

No comments: