Tuesday, October 28, 2008

The rites of Fall

On Saturday the 25 of October the kids and I did some or our usual start fall off fun.
We baked cookies (and I didn't get pictures of them rolling the dough or cutting out the cookies) and then later we frosted them (or painted them as Bethany says)--this I did get some pictures of.
We then went outside and raked up a huge pile of leaves and then jumped in them, buried people (little people) in them and threw them all over the place. The kids loved it and I got some awesom pictures so now I just need to download them so I can add them to this later.
Then of course we had to have a bath so we could get all the little leaf particles off of everyone.
It was loads of fun and the day was beautiful--just perfect.
I hope that it stays this nice and warm/cool for Halloween--no freezing fest this year

No comments: