Thursday, October 16, 2008

update

Lets see--my last post saying anything was in July......

The family did one more camping trip--we went to Fishlake for the ward campout and had a good time; we were one of only two families that actually used a tent, the others had motorhomes or stayed in a cabin. We were hoping to use our free campsite coupon for the Fremont Indian park before it expired, but life got in the way (usually its mom--me--who ends up ruining it for everyone).

We missed the County Fair this year and I got in trouble becasue I'm the one that opted out and everyone else just wanted to go look (which doesn't cost anything), once again I made the choice on my own instead of asking the family what they wanted to do.

School started August 19. Talmage was so excited for it and wanted it to start sooner. As much as he loved it, there were some adjustments to make, but things are great and he is in Mrs (Lori Dastrup) Mitchells class.

We decided not to put Bethany in preschool or dancing this year--shes just not ready to settle down and take orders from anyone yet--she is the one giving the orders:)

Talmage lost his first tooth on October 02, 2008 (I think it was the 2nd--it was a Thursday and if it wasn't then then it was September 25); he chose to forego the ToothFairy and give it to mom and dad for some Yugioh cards--I told him the rest can go to the ToothFairy (the cards are more expensive).

Halloween is fast approaching and unfortunately the kids are opting for costumes (My favorite was the year in Ogden where Talmage didn't want to wear a costume--no problem says me). They'll be easy this year though. Bethany wants to be a princess (I think I brainwashed her with this idea), which will be very easy with a hand-me-down princess dress from Rianne that she wears all the time; and Talmage wants to be a ghost--cheap white sheet and all my problems are solved.

I guess thats it for now--I'm sure I've missed loads of things but that will do

No comments: