Friday, January 9, 2009

All I want for Christmas are my Two Front Teeth

Just in time for Christmas and Talmage is missing his top two front teeth (he is also missing one bottom one as well).
I sang that song (or just the first part of it) to him a couple of times and he thought I was crazy and Mark told him I'm the only one that knows it (something like that). And it didn't help that not one other person made any such comment to him.
Hes just growing up too fast--losing all his teeth; whats next?

2 comments:

Jessica, Skippy and the Crew said...

I would have teased him to. I didn't even see you guys. We were only down for a day or two. I hope you found your gifts under the tree.

Smith Family said...

we did and thanks--just what I needed. I can't seem to give up Dr P any more; I've fallen off the wagon and can't get back on. I drive Talmage crazy making him play Mancala with me all the time and I get fed up playing with Bethany as she puts the rocks where she WANTS to not where she is supposed to. Played a game of standard Dominos too (the instructions for the other games are confusing--I'll have to find some old man to teach me).