Friday, April 10, 2009

Crunch and Blow

Today Bethany called to me and said she couldn't get the candy out. I walked over to her and she was holding a box of "nerds" and I took the box to help her; the box was wide open so I thought maybe they were all stuck together--nope, loose as could be.
She had stuck a blue nerd up her nose!!! I took her into the bathroom and had her blow her nose--other than a little blue residue all was well.
It reminded me of the "Everybody Loves Raymond" epsiode where they were trying to find someone to "will" the kids to should they both die--they were talking about what do you do if the child puts a cocoa puff up his nose? Crunch and blow.

2 comments:

logan and jayme payne said...

HAHA!! This story also reminds me of the movie "one fine day" when the kid gets the marble stuck up his nose. I would love to know what goes through a kids mind when they think, "hum, what would happen if i tried putting this in my nose"

Smith Family said...

She is so different then Talmage--not that he didn't have his moments as well, but the only thing we had to keep him away from was the books. Bethany writes on everything (herself included), is always putting things in her mouth (and now her nose)and licks everything too. We also so have to keep an eye on her after we read Halloween stories as she will then smell peoples feet.